About eSpring Water Filter with UV TECH
THE WORLD’S LARGEST-SELLING BRAND OF HOME WATER TREATMENT SYSTEMS
eSpring™ is the world’s largest-selling brand of home water treatment systems.* In addition to dramatic improvements in taste, odor, and clarity, eSpring is capable of destroying more than 99.9% of disease-causing microorganisms and effectively reduces over 140 potential health-effect contaminants.
8 REASONS TO CHOOSE ESPRING
- Cleaner, clearer, better tasting water right from your tap
- Better quality water
- Independently verified and certified by the NSF
- Cutting edge technology
- Backed by over 25 years of research, patented technology and sold in at least 40 countries/territories
- Simple installation and ease of use
- Easy maintenance and single cartridge replacement
- Superb quality, value, and environmentally preferred
The eSpring Water Purifier is certified by NSF International(NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53, 55B, and 401) and has earned the Gold Seal from the Water Quality Association.
This unit comes with a Designer Polished Chrome Faucet Kit that can be installed in an auxiliary opening in your sink, such as one for a soap dispenser or sprayer.
- The Tomlinson® polished chrome faucet features a one-handle, classic design with elegant curves.
- Designed to complement classic, traditional kitchens and wet bars.
- Arching spout creates added clearance of 12 inches.
Trademark: Tomlinson (The Meyer Company, Cleveland, Ohio).
- Improves taste, odor, and clarity.
- NEW! eSpring effectively reduces pharmaceuticals atenolol and ethinyl estradiol (17-alpha-ethinyl estradiol).
- The filter cartridge is designed to serve the average cooking and drinking water needs for a family of six for one year or 1,320 gallons, whichever comes first.
- Cost-effective: The cost per gallon in the second year is 16 cents.
- Patented monitoring system lets you know the carbon filter and UV bulb are working, and when it's time for the annual cartridge change.
- Changing the cartridge is simple and requires no special tools.
- The UV bulb inside the cartridge switches on only when you turn on the tap, so water flows cold, not warmed by the UV light.
- Comes with a three-year warranty. And a refund will be issued within 120 days of your purchase if you're not completely and utterly satisfied.
Housing height: 12¾ in. Diameter: 6¾ in.
Materials: All materials meet U.S. Food and Drug Administration requirements for use in transmitting fluids for human consumption. Constructed of durable, high-impact plastic.
For use with potable water supplies.
Maximum pressure: 125 psi.
Minimum pressure: 15 psi.
Maximum water temperature: 86°F.
Electrical requirements: 120v, 1.8A/50–60 Hz.
Improves taste, odor, and clarity Destroys:
- 99.9999% of bacteria
- 99.99% of viruses
- 99.95% of cryptosporidium and giardia cysts
- Organic contaminants
- Inorganic contaminants
- Chlorine byproducts
Retains beneficial, naturally occurring minerals, such as calcium, magnesium, and fluoride
Delivers any water volume on demand
Monitors the 1,320-gallon capacity system
- Year 1 $1,214.95
- Year 2 $209.50
Average Cost Per Gallon:*
- Year 1 $0.92
- Year 2 $0.16
*Based on unit purchase (11-8384/11-8384C with Designer Polished Chrome Faucet) and subsequent filters required to equal 1,320-gallon capacity of eSpring in year two and beyond.